Discover the Art & Science of Quantified Media
Articles and White Papers
Marketing Mix Modeling & Optimization – The Science and Utility of Quantifying All-Media ROI, Roy W. Ralston, Ph.D., Polaris Research Inc., 2009. Please contact us for a copy of this white paper.
Customer Segmentation & Targeting – Leveraging Analytic Modeling to Continuously Improve Direct Response Performance, Roy W. Ralston, Ph.D., Polaris Research Inc., 2009. Please contact us for a copy of this white paper.
The Value Proposition and Market Share – A Practical Application in Benchmarking and Market Performance, New Business and Finance Research Development, Chapter 1, Nova Publishers (2009). Roy W. Ralston, Ph.D., University of North Texas. Please contact us for a copy of this article.
Use of the Quasi-Experimental Method in Assessing the Impact of Branding on Customer Value: The Role of Intervention Analysis in Business Settings, Journal of Current Issues in Finance, Business and Economics (2007). Roy W. Ralston, Ph.D., Adjunct Professor of Sociology, University of North Texas, and President & CEO, Polaris Research, Inc., and Bill Luker, Sr., Ph.D., Emeritus Professor of Economics and Dean Emeritus College of Public Affairs, University of North Texas. Please contact us for a copy of this article.
The Effects of Customer Service, Branding, and Price on the Perceived Value of Local Telephone Service, Journal of Business Research (56) (2003), Roy W. Ralston, Ph.D. Please contact us for a copy of this article.
Model Maps Out A Sure Path To Growth In Marketplace, Roy W. Ralston, Ph.D, Marketing News. Please contact us for a copy of this article.
The Impact of Behavioral Traits on Employee Satisfaction, Roy W. Ralston, Ph.D., Public Personnel Management, Volume 25 No. 4 (Available on Amazon.com). Please contact us for a copy of this article.
List of Services
- Marketing Mix Modeling & Optimization
- Multi-Touch Attribution
- Volumetric & Demand Forecasting
- Brand Equity Metrics & Optimization
- Linkage to Internal Service Quality Levels
- Retention Forecasting & Optimization
- Customer Survey Development, Fielding, Analysis & Reporting
- Syndicated Research Forecasts
- Syndicated Research Mapping to Client Databases
- Feasibility Studies
Discrete Choice Models & Segmentation
- Buyer, Clone & Response Models
- Customer Churn Models
- Customer Upsell & Migration Models
- Customer Lifetime Value & Optimization Models
- Multi-Dimensional Customer & Messaging Segmentation
- Multi-Phase / Product Communication Stream Management Models
Measurement, Tracking & Reporting
- Experimental Test Design
- Pre-Promotion Forecasts
- Post-Promotion Sales & ROI Reporting
- Productionalized Reporting